Only people mentioned by Bobby123 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
22 March, 01:11
In response Bobby Smith to his Publication
The ds shites have done this in a systemic and purposeful way. When I was a child we were encouraged to discuss politics and religion around the table - that is how we learned about our democracy, religion and how to make decisions for ourselves!

Now duality is everywhere, even the schools have created righteous social justice warriors that accuse others of the exact behaviour they exhibit!

People are lulled to sleep. No idea what they have given up and lost. It was close. Thank God for DJT and white hats for exposing this evil and draining the worldwide swamp!

Dark to Light. Save our Children. Life and Liberty for all. 🙏🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 March, 12:54
That's the problem with social media...We have become a "block" society. If someone doesn't agree with me, I will just block them. We've been encouraged to do it on this site. I don't place any blame-I think it's an issue we need to relearn. We need to remember that it's ok to agree to disagree, and then leave it alone, or make a compromise. This is a healthy way to navigate the world. If not, we create echo chambers for negativity. #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
22 March, 12:33
Exactly! Nothing wrong with a good intellectual debate... back when at least the other person was rational and could see the common sense, evidence and truth without screaming, turning blue and blaming #PresidentTrump !

I tell people become your own search engine... don't depend on Google for the truth. That is just a tool for you to use to travel throughout the Worldwide Web to find the truth it was developed to hold and give the searcher access to.

It's not the truth giver! It's just the bus!

Charissma _15 @Riley
21 March, 04:24
Absolutely. Amen!🙏