Teioh >>> @Teioh
Just had sort of an interesting thought...

What if the vaccines are even more dangerous than the VAERS data shows, but one objective of Operation Warp Speed was to covertly intercept and replace the actual Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc. vax with a placebo shot, and the only reports we’re seeing of adverse reactions are from batches that somehow unfortunately made it through?

Does this seem plausible to anyone else?
03:07 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Teioh in this post can reply
Belinda Blanton @belindacb
21 March, 03:55
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
Praying my children were given a placebo shot. So many friends and loved ones have lined up like sheep to the slaughter. The last time I felt this way was in a waiting room watching my mother-in-law go in for radiation treatment in 2016 after breast cancer. She died in 2017.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teioh >>> @Teioh
21 March, 04:25
In response Belinda Blanton to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—

None of my loved ones are awake yet, and several of them have already had their first shot, with the second one around the corner.

It's so frustrating not being able to get through to them, and if something happens to any of them I don't know what I'll do. I'm just praying for divine intervention at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @J_87
21 March, 03:13
In response Teioh >>> to his Publication
I figure the original was placebo and they were being dealt with with a military operation. But they were held up for weeks everywhere so no telling what happened in the intermediate. Higher reaction rate/death rate since Bidan was inaugurated.