Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 March, 03:47
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
sometimes simpler ways make more Sense!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
21 March, 03:43
Sounds like we're from the same parents! Thats exactly how I grew up and I raised my children the same except I didn't whoop their bottom except in extreme circumstances. Reason for that is by time I had children it was consider child abuse to spank the child where I live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 March, 03:33
I remember my mom making me go out to the backyard tree to find the appropriate switch to use to reprimand me. I remember her washing my mouth out with a bar of soap when I disrespected her with nasty words. I remember her having a paddle that sat on top of the fridge, with holes on it to hurt more (she never used that on us, was just there for intimidation).

I remember mom, and again I thank you for whooping my ass and helping me become the God loving respectful man that I am today. I will see you one day again dear mother.