P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
President Trump adviser announces POTUS 45 will be returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months. The announcement comes on 321 of all days. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

23 = PAIN

321 < > 123

Drop 123

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

article: https://www.foxnews.com/po...
02:04 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
21 March, 06:50
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I don't really care about new social media platforms, I want to see him where we want him...sooner than later...this movie has gone on for too long, trust me, we will not wake up anyone who is not awake by now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
21 March, 05:27
I don't doubt a Trump platform but he'd never telegraph a timeline. If Q is correct in what it knows, this platform would have been developed long ago (not released, but developed).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 March, 05:30
In response DQNALD the GREAT to his Publication
who cares when it was developed and when they expect it 🀯.

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
21 March, 04:24
starlink.

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
21 March, 02:51
And here I am thinking: Mar a Lago is the Interim / New White House & Prezident Trump is still my President. which is it? It cant b both ways can it?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
21 March, 04:22
In response THE Godfather to his Publication
Donald Trump is the Shadow President of We The People right now in my opinion.

Eydis Sine @Sinenomine
21 March, 02:34
Soros

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 March, 02:31
they said that 2-3 months ago.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 March, 02:08
The pain is waiting 2-3 months.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 March, 02:06
DO WE KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE CALLED ??