LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 12:25
πŸ’₯RARE FIND! BILL GATESπŸ’₯
3-5-03 30 SEC VIDEO ON "POPULATION & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH!" SAVE & SHARE! #truth
BILL DID A 2015 TED TALKS DISCUSSING BOTH IN DETAIL BUT UNLESS YOU WATCH PLANDEMIC 2 INDOCTRINATION, YOU CAN'T FIND IT! BOOM! πŸ‘‡πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 12:34
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
His dad was a Eugenist! GOLD INFO!
"ALWAYS INTERESTED! FAMILY BUSINESS!"πŸ‘†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 March, 12:40
his father was the head of planned parenthood! it all makes sense now.
they need a faster way to kill us off when limiting breeding didn't work

16 March, 12:49
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Plandemic 2 Indoctrination was on Bitchute... Dig around. If it's missing, check Rumble. It goes into DETAIL about his plans! They absolutely want us gone. Viruses, invasive tests, bad vaccines & one that links an OS to our DNA so we can be...βŒ›

He owns a majority stake in Monsanto, is America's largest farmland owner, has been working with Harvard since 2018 to redirect the sun's rays with CHEMICALS, patenting "synthetic fungi MICROBE MEAT" & started a new industrial exhaust factory in the NW that sucks in AIR "THROUGH A COMPLEX CHEMICAL PROCESS" & REMOVES CARBON... Really?!πŸ€”

WHO CHECKS THE DAMAGE HE'S DOING TO THE ENVIRONMENT? BIRDS, WATER, TREES? WHO KNOWS WHAT THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS WILL BE?! HE'S A MONSTER WHO MUST BE STOPPED! #truth

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
20 March, 12:57
NO ONE should have as much control and POWER as Gates has. It's alarming that he's buying up a large amount of farmlands and creating GMO food. He's not even hiding it. We need more laws limiting control. Have you guys seen his smirky smile 😏when he dicussed the "second wave" of COVID-19 strain that will come? Somebody needs to wipe that smirky smile off his face. 😀 i'm not even close to being an angry person in general, but all of this stuff going on is starting to get me goingπŸ˜€πŸ™„ Someone needs to stop him from continuing to tamper with the natural order of things in our world.

20 March, 05:07
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
I'm hoping He will be the first arrest 😑
Soros is evil from a financial & political aspect - but pales compared to the level of evil in Bill Gates.
if anyone is the anti-Christ it's him.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
P.S. I never know WHAT to think when i see these lists,πŸ™„ but here's an updated execution list. For a good read go here (it also contains other info and videos of interest on the page). Look at Bill and Melinda gates Clone photos too 😲😁: https://steverotter.com/ar...
01:39 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply
25 March, 11:23
I am not hanging my hat on any of this. When official info comes out that's when I'll dance on their graves.
I will share this info from @ghostezra though. I believe him.
He also said that Hanx & Ellen were among the worst.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
26 March, 12:08
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
8/3/21. πŸ‘€

2ne FruAa @FruAa
21 March, 01:45
They say the first to be arrested in public. Will shock the world! Really?
Woke up people..will soon be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
21 March, 02:06
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
πŸ™ I agree. Would be nice to raise the banner and breathe again! It's a meticulous plan, I believe. I think there is a LOT going on behind the scenes that is not exposed yet. I believe it's STILL happening. I can't imagine how it must be for those who followed [Q] for 3-4 years ( I know the PLAN is much longer than that). We all deserve to breathe again. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™