LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 12:25
💥RARE FIND! BILL GATES💥
3-5-03 30 SEC VIDEO ON "POPULATION & REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH!" SAVE & SHARE! #truth
BILL DID A 2015 TED TALKS DISCUSSING BOTH IN DETAIL BUT UNLESS YOU WATCH PLANDEMIC 2 INDOCTRINATION, YOU CAN'T FIND IT! BOOM! 👇💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 12:34
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
His dad was a Eugenist! GOLD INFO!
"ALWAYS INTERESTED! FAMILY BUSINESS!"👆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 March, 12:40
his father was the head of planned parenthood! it all makes sense now.
they need a faster way to kill us off when limiting breeding didn't work

Plandemic 2 Indoctrination was on Bitchute... Dig around. If it's missing, check Rumble. It goes into DETAIL about his plans! They absolutely want us gone. Viruses, invasive tests, bad vaccines & one that links an OS to our DNA so we can be...⌛

He owns a majority stake in Monsanto, is America's largest farmland owner, has been working with Harvard since 2018 to redirect the sun's rays with CHEMICALS, patenting "synthetic fungi MICROBE MEAT" & started a new industrial exhaust factory in the NW that sucks in AIR "THROUGH A COMPLEX CHEMICAL PROCESS" & REMOVES CARBON... Really?!🤔

WHO CHECKS THE DAMAGE HE'S DOING TO THE ENVIRONMENT? BIRDS, WATER, TREES? WHO KNOWS WHAT THE LONG-TERM EFFECTS WILL BE?! HE'S A MONSTER WHO MUST BE STOPPED! #truth
12:49 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
20 March, 12:57
NO ONE should have as much control and POWER as Gates has. It's alarming that he's buying up a large amount of farmlands and creating GMO food. He's not even hiding it. We need more laws limiting control. Have you guys seen his smirky smile 😏when he dicussed the "second wave" of COVID-19 strain that will come? Somebody needs to wipe that smirky smile off his face. 😤 i'm not even close to being an angry person in general, but all of this stuff going on is starting to get me going😤🙄 Someone needs to stop him from continuing to tamper with the natural order of things in our world.

20 March, 05:07
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
I'm hoping He will be the first arrest 😡
Soros is evil from a financial & political aspect - but pales compared to the level of evil in Bill Gates.
if anyone is the anti-Christ it's him.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
25 March, 11:34
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Something very curious to me,
What are they eating? Been Geo Engineering our food, Pouring Chemicals into our atmosphere, of course this poisons our food & water. Hard to imagine them eating the "3D printed foods".
Guess Rich can have Safe food farms & water filtration.
Just wondering I have not seen anythimg about this.

16 March, 01:15
Where is the Mafia & a dead fish when you need them.

16 March, 01:59
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I bet Rudy Gulliani knows... Things are going down. Monkeywerx today! Why are there dozens of fires Nationwide? Bombs...🤔 DUMBS destroyed?! UNDERGROUND WAR?! YES. 🙏🇺🇸🙏
#tbiytc

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
20 March, 01:00
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
and a dead horsehead 🐴 😮🤭😛