Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sarah Sue @HisWorld
23 January, 07:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hi! this is interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
22 January, 06:04
That's odd. Just about a month ago or so there was a huge fire at the largest manufacturer of Hydroxychloroquine.
I'm just surprised that this building didn't collapse into its own footprint like Building 7. You know, office fires destroy metal and concrete.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
22 January, 05:13
That last batch was a little too strong.

Michelle Raney @MichelleRaney
22 January, 12:18

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 January, 11:23
TS: 201 (i think).

clown front?

(sorry, not able to post drop 201)

Susie MAGA @susieQ
22 January, 12:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Here you go, Michelle!

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
21 January, 11:19

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
21 January, 11:14
God is burning His trash.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 10:44
the building on fire was down the road from where the vaccines are produced. theres multiple building under construction in the area. the 5 casualties were contractor laborers.

Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
21 January, 10:39
How quaint.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 January, 10:38
Such a shame. I won't lose one sec of sleep over that. 🤣

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
21 January, 10:23
I initially read "Covid-19 manufacturer."

Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
21 January, 10:11
Awwww

john park @Jpark219
21 January, 10:08
just like anything else. must destroy the evidence.

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
21 January, 10:08
noooo

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
21 January, 10:16
In response Hefty Smurf to his Publication
I made this "back then". I call it my "SCREAM SAVER"

Julie Rock @Rebeleer81
21 January, 10:05
how convient!

funker junkie @glowsticky
21 January, 10:01
Thank fuck!!! I keep reading about delays in getting the vaccine to canada and I keep thinking... THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!! THANK YOU!!!

cathy.79 patriot @clrandolph1
21 January, 10:00
Thank the Lord

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 January, 09:51
Anyone got Marshmellows?

Allie Cardin @AllieCardin
22 January, 11:31
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
*hands Dwayne marshmallows*

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
21 January, 09:50
Burn it to the ground.

Howard Johnson @ThePreacherTaosNewMexico
21 January, 09:49
can't wait to see jfkjr

Howard Johnson @ThePreacherTaosNewMexico
can't wait to see jfkjr

F1r3 ... @F1r3
21 January, 09:48

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 10:32
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Done ✅💯

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 January, 09:47
🎉🎉🎉

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 09:47
DS self destruct in ....

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
21 January, 09:45
Burn that evil down and pass the HCQ!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
21 January, 09:44
[THEY] are deleting everything from the public!

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
even the building didnt want anything to do with that stuff.

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
21 January, 09:41
🤣Ah shucks!

Sean ... @ElvisPhreshly
21 January, 09:39