Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Oh LORD, Allow Us to Love Purely, Forgive Quickly, Praise You in All-Ways, and honor the words of Jesus , Allow Us to Live Holy throughout every Moment ahead. Allow Us to Love All As OurSelves, and see How All Have Been Deceived, How Many of Us were Once Deceived as well, Please Flood This World With Forgiveness for Souls, but Allow Us to Call Out InJustices, and Actions that are not Aligned with Goodness, Love, Kindness, Repentance, Respect or GODS Grace. You are All Of Everything Father. Save US ALL, Oh LORD, By Thy Name, and Judge Us By Thy Strength. 🙏✝️

https://youtu.be/qOTZdsJoQ...
🛐☦️☯️✝️🕊️ #wwg1wga #Jesus is love #GodWins
11:18 AM - Mar 21, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
09 October, 10:26
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Well said and well written, Thank you and Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 October, 10:45
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Bless You my friend, ty, I hope you are well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 October, 10:24
Amen

09 October, 10:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏💛

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 October, 01:12
🙏 Amen 🙏

05 October, 08:54
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
🙏 Amen 🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 October, 12:54
Amen!

05 October, 12:54
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Amen!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 12:49
Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear...

Follow me

https://youtu.be/rh9yjReuW...

05 October, 12:52
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
06 August, 04:34
🙏❤️

06 August, 05:42
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 August, 04:33

06 August, 05:43
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🙏❤️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 December, 08:18
This picture of Jesus' footprints in the sand reminds me of this poem that my parents had on their bedroom wall.
🙏🕊💖💫

01 December, 08:51
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
11 September, 11:19
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
i still have my parents exact same picture❤

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 July, 08:01
💓Oh wow... how very powerful this is💓
Thanking you with a heart full of gratitude🙏🤗

15 July, 08:06
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 July, 01:41
AMEN🙏🙏🙏

07 July, 01:41
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
02 June, 06:14
and i will give you rest

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 May, 08:52
Amen 🙏❤️🥰❤️🙏

05 May, 09:18
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️🕊️

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
25 April, 12:55
This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for this. 💖

25 April, 01:03
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
I Love You So Much. I Am glad You are here with me. God places these things upon my heart, and I share. It is who he has guided me to become and I Am grateful to have the opportunity to be here, and to feel all the Love from You all. 🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 April, 12:49
Anywhere, any way. ALWAYS. I love you Jesus.

25 April, 12:52
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
hallelujah! Right on Brother, Much Love to You and You're Family, May God Bless You All Always. 🙏

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 April, 10:50
Amen🙏🤍

10 April, 09:25
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

23 March, 07:20
Crowder - I AM Official Song Video (featuring Son of God Film) - YouTube

"I AM" from Neon Steeplehttp://smarturl.it/CrowderNeonSteeple