Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
22 March, 01:25
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Yeah...that's my thinking however as a nurse I've been surprised a few times...no doubt now I'd be called to the head nurse for calling my pt a she when maybe or maybe she wasn't. Happy to have retired before it got too insane. I do think if rooms are shared...the other pt has a right to know the new pt in the bed next to yours ACTUALLY has female genitalia. Nothing like taking some little old lady to the bathroom and she keeps trying to stand in front of the toliet to pee and I keep trying to help her turn round to sit. LOL! BAD NURSE! It's even worse when you go to put in a foley catheter in a male...and surprise, you then have to figure out how to chart that. I really do think we should be given a heads up on those situations...cause it matters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
21 March, 03:24
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Exactly!!! Sickening what they are trying to do to our children with all the transgender bs. Makes me very sngry. want this all to get done so we can get back to living again!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396