Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
19 March, 07:57
He KNOWS the Ending? Who is LIN WOOD really? He has bene dropping some interdasting intel the last few hours! Including calling Joe Biden (BIDAN)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
20 March, 01:39
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
chatter is hes bi,wife may be a dude..time will tell,pics of wifey in a dress with an interesting bulge in the lower pelvis area

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
20 March, 02:28
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
that doesnt answer who he is

20 March, 02:37
In response reaper myer to his Publication
which he are you referring to🙂 if referring to biden POS springs to mind. TBH i never looked at his whakapapa- family tree,might go take a looksee

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 March, 02:43
i believe she was asking who lin wood really is. You replied u heard hes bi with a tranny wife right? how does that factor in to how he gets this interesting info he posts lol?

20 March, 06:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🙂my mistake it was not clear to me,i was referring to joe biden

i found it interesting looking at lins fam tree, the sirname patton came up,will dig more when i have time,
06:55 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greenstone taniwha, click on at the bottom under it