Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
21 March, 03:23
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
I'm so sick of this junk. I stretch pennies until each s.s. check comes and he's dishing my money out like water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 March, 02:30
If they all go to Motel 6, it would only cost 3.6 million for 6 months for all of them. And they would still have it better than our soldiers, and our homeless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
21 March, 02:29
Why would anyone expect anything positive from Biden (fake or real) as not only illegal potus but a traitor of the highest level. Any talks about his moves, politics is totally irrelevant and morbid. As long as this "movie" is allowed he should do as much damage as possible! Really enjoying that part

Lois Lane @Desrev01
21 March, 08:39
Wait......wait.......wait. What the f????? Hotel rooms??????? Biden is setting up for thrir freaking pedo activities. God save these children. Get the Biden clone/puppet the f.... out of office. NOW.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 March, 02:27
Zero

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 March, 06:35
I buy and donate clothing to nursing home residents on Medicaid. They get no clothing.... What a fekking sin!