Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 March, 06:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Sheeple start to "Google" (our national browser is called Seznam) =>Biden fall
🤣🤣🤣

Sheeple start mass PANIC. 🐑🤣
RIGHT NOW everybody wants to be in
MAGA TEAM🙈🦄

TRULLY HEROES... 💪BROWN ANNONs💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tommy Gavins @Tk101
20 March, 06:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
yeah mine keeps saying bad gateway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
20 March, 06:01

Get your pop corn and be active, learning everything we can get our hands, minds and heart on.
Always keep a heart on💜💜💜
suggestions always the top two things to learn is rights as the law and physics to life force, providing the foundations to rebuild in essential to taking this world back and keeping it.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
20 March, 05:58

it offline for me in colorado every evening starting around 9-10pm

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 March, 05:55

😉 Because we're enjoying the show and all that popcorn way too much!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
20 March, 05:49

It just did it to me too. Probably Google doing it???? I thought my computer was wacky....😳😂👍

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
20 March, 05:48

CABAL DOESNT LIKE THE TRUTH.

Law & Physics @physics171
20 March, 05:55
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
Are people breaking anon up? lol

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 March, 06:17
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication