Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Now its the opposite. It’s time to Open your heart and let your heart energy (love) shine, and flow, brighter and more powerful than ever before. The days of having to protect your heart from people that will manipulate, abuse, use, harm, sabotage, gaslight; cheat, and discard you are all over! Once you completely understand and awaken to this truth, you will be ready for our new way of life, and no longer have to guard yourself, or be in fear!

As soon as people realize it’s a lot more than Nesara med beds, our favorite icons and leaders coming back from witness protection, restoring conditional law, justice for all who harmed our babies, and returning our stolen money, then you are starting to fully understand what #5D is!
(All of these things are going to be amazing, and we can still be excited for them and enjoy it all, and we should celebrate them but.... “We Were Meant To Live For So Much More”) 🦁❤️
https://youtu.be/4fhBEtmTW...

#FlowState
5:5 💚♒️💚♒️💚♒️💚♒️💚♒️ III
04:06 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 March, 12:36
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I no longer believe that Pysop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
25 March, 12:37
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
which one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 March, 01:29

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
23 March, 02:38
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Real Good meme. here i cleaned it up for you.

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
22 March, 06:19
🙏

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
22 March, 05:05
Right now is the time to express full love. Receiving His love allows the Holy Spirit to flow through you to others. Increased Empathy, Far Less Worry and Purity of Love are 5D attributes that come from engaging in the 1:1 relationship and praying daily.
3D > 4D > 5D
God Bless.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 March, 06:36
OVER TOM ? WOULD LOVE TO THINK SO BUT !
POTUS YET TO BE PUT BACK PUBLICLY ? ELECTION FRAUD NOT OVER TURNED PUBLICLY?
OR IS COMMENT FOR FUTURE ?

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
20 March, 06:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Youre on the 3D timeline
you need to get up to 4D
my you tube channel i teach this on my posts
try to sign up over there

https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
20 March, 06:25
And so it is ♡

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 March, 06:23
Hard to love Satan's soldiers here in NY. I DO PRAY FOR THEM. I pray for the armor of God for myself too. I try to avoid the energy sucking azzholes to be honest. Their bad energy is intense.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
20 March, 04:41
totally 👍💛
👍music too!

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
20 March, 04:27
Amen! Guard your heart:
1) Through prayer and confession of your sins daily - 1John 1:9
2) Study God's word the Bible - Hebrews 4:12
3) Share God's love and promise of eternal life with others - John 3:16

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 March, 04:17