C S Van @SuesSword
If you're dry coughing and your throat is irritated
TAKE OFF THE DANG MASK
You're killing yourself
the rise in bacterial pneumonia will skyrocket soon along with other goodies such as throat cancer-i don't say this because i want it to be this way-i say it because it Will Be That Way--- #FollowTheScience #FollowYourGutInstinct
03:43 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SuesSword in this post can reply
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
21 March, 10:10
In response C S Van to her Publication
These masks are harmful and employers are mandating employees wear them or be fired! These mask mandates need to end!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
C S Van @SuesSword
23 March, 01:37
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
I couldn't agree more, and these tests? OMG
I have children that just moved in with me and one of them needs oral surgery, but, before the surgery they want to do a covid test-a nasophargenal swab. We offered blood, or saliva (which Australia used during their second shutdown) and they refuse. To crown and cap the teeth of a 5 year old they're demanding a deep adult swab. I'm outraged. We will NOT consent.
I feel like I can't trust anybody any longer.
This little boy has to wait until next month when they will try to use nitrious oxide to do 'what they can' & this will involve several trips.
There was a young girl at my house the other day, a firm berliever in masks, coughing her blooming head off. She said, 'it's dry'...'I can't get enough fluids in me'........We Said "Take off the mask".........her employer won't allow it. These people are going to get bacterial pneumonia, or worse,& it will all be claimed as covid.😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396