Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nothingcanstopwhatisoming #GodWins
How to Reclaim Yourself in a System that will Honor Your Correct Effort
The following video (Feb/Mar 2021) takes you through what it takes to become the Beneficiary of your name & birth certificate instead of being stuck in the trustee position (which is the position you are in without you having any clue that this happened or how). It goes into what happened to you at your birth & the steps that your parents failed to take to claim you as their property which is when the State deemed that you were abandoned by your parents (14 days after you were born). If you think that this is a little bit much (or even sick) ever heard of the saying 'ignorance of the law is no excuse'?

It also shows you proofs of what will happen once you correct your 'Standing' & the benefits you may expect. A quite long video of nearly 2.5 hours but very well worth it.
View video in this link:
http://matrixfiles.com/sit...
03:36 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 March, 10:13
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Fantastic resource!

Thank you for posting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
21 March, 11:21
The older I get, the dumber I feel. Because I realize there is so much that I just don't know. Albeit a rude awakening to our true reality... Awesome post! Thank you for planting the seed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
21 March, 03:08
My name is not capitalized. I am the only one in my family that has bc like that.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 March, 10:13
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
Me, too!

But I'm going to do this anyway, just in case.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
20 March, 05:07
This is the post I was looking for, but all of your posts are interesting!
Saving this for later. My twisted birth certificate story is what sent me down my first rabbit hole. My bc has only had "capitals" for 10 years or less.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
20 March, 05:52
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
awesome-glad to hear you knew about it! we all need to free ourselves! i havent started correcting mine yet, bu I've seen a couple videos of people who have done it successfully. very exciting! good luck!!!
wwg1wga

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
20 March, 04:53
im going to have to look into this for sure 👍

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
20 March, 04:45
HOW TO PULL YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE BONDS UP PIN 📌 BELOW
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👍

https://pin.it/6XgKjhC

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
20 March, 05:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Thank you ☺️

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
20 March, 05:54
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
thank you!!!!! it's getting exciting....
The Best Is Yet To Come!
wwg1wga!