Tim Larlee @timlar
Reframing mistakes part three
Guilt plagued me for a long time. I did things i was not proud of. I hurt people that i loved. Yet someone important to me told me “ guilt will not help you to heal so please forgive yourself and move on. You will have all the time you need to make amends” .Bill W said the only way to see the past is as a “decent regret”. In other words we say something like “ it is too bad it didn't turn out the way i would have wanted ,yet that is over now i am doing better. I have learned from it and now i can let it go. I commit to simply doing better next time”.
To counter balance feeling of guilt. regret, longing do your best to love what you have become. We need to really take ourselves into our own loving arms and do good things for us. We are the only ones in life guaranteed to never loose . Charity must begin with our self and then we can extend it to others.
It is my desire that you feel peace in your lives, safe, happy, blessed forever more
02:39 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Kit McGuire @KitMcGuire
21 March, 02:28
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
We all have successful failures in life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396