Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Feel like your soul has been depleted?

Renew it by looking at old family photos.

#FamilyIsEverything
02:18 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
21 March, 01:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't know why this struck such a chord. I feel like I just received a Message from God. You have no idea the impact this single message has just had on me.
#RefreshingNow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rockunder Water @Rockunderwater
21 March, 01:46
Im Vibrating At My Full Capacitance Inside The Eternal Will Of The Ever Lasting Love Of All Mighty God..:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 10:42
Lord no hun, Nana's soul is more full of joy than ever.
Be fearless!
We are infinate beings.
God will show up right on time!

Our job is to be ready, enjoy family and the tasks God has called you to do until he decides it is time in now time.
Keep on doing what we are doing to defend out country and President until we are called to do something different.

No one can change what God decides, what we can do is trust him to take care of our eternal souls.
In the end that is all that is important.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
21 March, 10:41
Feeling focused and ready for anything!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
21 March, 10:27
or speaking direct if you can❤❤❤

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
21 March, 08:55

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 05:36
Thanks DOQ... needed that.

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
20 March, 06:24
Except that family isn't everything for some of us.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
26 March, 11:16
In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication
I'm so sorry. You've found family here.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
20 March, 06:23
Or by watching your kid play varsity baseball on a gorgeous day, maskless. 😃

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
20 March, 05:55
Yes, photos are everything to me. little time capsules. I do wish that we could create a picture of all the anons together though. I jusy dont know how we would do it lol we are a very large patriotic family!

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
20 March, 04:07
Have family photos all round the house, including ancestors I didn't know personally. Wouldn't be here without any of them.
Interestingly, today I was thinking about all the things that made me really happy in my life.
Family.
Sunshine.
Beach/sea.
Birdsong.

All FREE & supplied naturally. Almost like there is a creator of all things that are good for the soul & our wellbeing...

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
20 March, 03:29
I'm one of those weird people who feel worse when looking at family photos. deep sense of nostalgia. i am grateful of course but miss the times gone by.

I discovered the word SAUDADE about three years ago. Captures the nuance of sadness and gratitude.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
20 March, 03:18
... #until they turn on you.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
20 March, 03:13
i have my craftroom/office were i have my childhood photos and photos when my kids were little on the walls & my deceassed father when i am down and out i sit on my couch and just rejuvanate at the memories. This is also were my soul tends to reach out and pray to the Lord the most. 🙏🙏

CJo Vespy @CJVespy
20 March, 03:12

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 March, 02:51
This is my Family photo!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 March, 02:49
Whether or not the 2020 election was rigged and stoleln really isn;t the question anymore.

THE QUESTION IS -IS ANYONE GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO CORRECT THE 2020 ELECTION OR ARE WE ALL JUST SUPPOSE TO ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND PRETEND THERE IS ANY REASON TO RUN OR VOITE IN 2022, 2O24 OR EVER AGAIN?

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
20 March, 02:34
I actually did this yesterday. Always, puts a smile on my face and gratitude in my heart.

#FamilyIsEverything

Future Writer @FutureWriter
20 March, 02:25
what i reflected on today: WE are not insignificant--WE are special and God is closer that what THEY lead us to believe.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 March, 02:23
❤️

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
20 March, 02:22
yes and no. kind of hard to look at photos of people that won't talk to us bc we wont take the vacinne 😭

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
20 March, 02:20
Word!