Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 12:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
It shows DNI right now... actually, does not show past 2020. I wonder, do you think it was a quick post the White Hats used to let us know they have a hold of Google...? https://www.theguardian.co...
12:58 PM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Days Of Elijah @Stella
20 March, 01:35
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I believe there's more to it. If Juan O Savin is right, than the Military is delegating/installing people to certain positions and transition of power is taking place right now.
And just like Mike Pompeo said: There will be a smooth transition to a 2nd Trump administration.
That at least was my first thought when I first saw this.
Richard Grenell might be the interim president/commander in Chief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 March, 01:16
This was real folks. I have screenshot I took personally this morning. It was Comms. It gave us the answer to the question that been asked repeatedly lately. That question is "Who is under the mask?"

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
20 March, 01:22
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I still say James Woods!! 😉

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
20 March, 01:13
Yes I do - didn't we all flock there to see for ourselves, do our own research and question. Together we have to help the others. I think we're on to something FANTASTIC!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
20 March, 01:11
ABSOLUTELY!!!!🙌💥

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
20 March, 01:01
OR MAYBE ALL OF THEM

WORKS FOR #GodWins