Mac 691 @Mac691
19 March, 10:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
20 March, 10:04
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
I'm back /.dragging this in from Telegram. Very Interesting after watching that video..you see this and know the level of programming occuring.
Martin Geddes: So I saw this in the toy section of an unnamed American retailer today.

What we have here is a children's toy. That features oddly sexualized anthropomorphic unicorns. Wearing diapers. And the consumer child is encouraged to play with their poop.

Now I postulated years ago that the bizarre phenomenon of shit toys were the beginnings of a psychological operation to desensitize children to coprophilia and coprophagia - the sexual obsession with feces or the consumption of feces, respectively.

And when I see this, I can't help but feel that I was right.

Notice the element of "diaper play". One of the characters seems to have tattoos. This ostensibly indicates that the character is an adult - in diapers. And they're all going to shit slime for the consumer child to play with.

Highly disturbing, at minimum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
drats they werer separate images..here's the rest
10:06 AM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Only people mentioned by babamilev in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Baba Milev, click on at the bottom under it