Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Penny Blake @penny1040
22 March, 08:18
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Even when you know, it is hard to watch and hear. The real pandemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 March, 04:49
Thank you for reuniting all the fantastic Patriots in the Line Mac! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
20 March, 10:04
I'm back /.dragging this in from Telegram. Very Interesting after watching that video..you see this and know the level of programming occuring.
Martin Geddes: So I saw this in the toy section of an unnamed American retailer today.

What we have here is a children's toy. That features oddly sexualized anthropomorphic unicorns. Wearing diapers. And the consumer child is encouraged to play with their poop.

Now I postulated years ago that the bizarre phenomenon of shit toys were the beginnings of a psychological operation to desensitize children to coprophilia and coprophagia - the sexual obsession with feces or the consumption of feces, respectively.

And when I see this, I can't help but feel that I was right.

Notice the element of "diaper play". One of the characters seems to have tattoos. This ostensibly indicates that the character is an adult - in diapers. And they're all going to shit slime for the consumer child to play with.

Highly disturbing, at minimum.

Baba Milev @babamilev
20 March, 10:06
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
drats they werer separate images..here's the rest

Jay Brown @Jbreezy731
20 March, 07:42
I needed that this morning. Thank you! 🙏

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
19 March, 09:21
These past several months I've been wondering about people who attained enormous success in movies, TV, and music, and what prices they paid to get to where they have. This video confirmed my suspicions, thanks for posting it.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
19 March, 06:58
I thank God that I can't even imagine a desire to be front and center for anything. I can't imagine wanting or needing anything or anyone other than Jesus, to that extent. I wouldn't and couldn't do the first thing they would ask of me. How can we all be so different to not have the fear of that world first, and to give up who we are to have dirty money and no freedom. Pray. Always.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
19 March, 06:56
This was so well done, thank you for sharing. This must be exposed and crushed. Evil lives amongst us. God be with us all.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 March, 06:18
Thank you lady!!! I am keeping this one in my files as a learning tool.

Baba Milev @babamilev
19 March, 02:04
where did this come from??

Baba Milev @babamilev
19 March, 02:06
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
found the source..I think
https://924collective.com/...

Maga Nana @MagaNana
19 March, 12:11
oh my God! I am speechless. Please God save our world. 🙏

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
19 March, 11:45
I watched that with eye and mouth wide open. You know I thought dang all these ppl have such loss in their lives when I heard about it but to know it was due to them. Bet if one of my kids say I am going to go to Hollywood or any pro sports I will say the hell you will I am not going out like that!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
19 March, 11:16
Hollywood run by the devil 🤮🤮🤮

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
19 March, 11:05
From Luke 4:5-8

5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.”

8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.

From Exodus 20:2-3

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

“You shall have no other gods before me.