Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
20 March, 10:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
or is it misinfo. also re georgetown twp... watch the water?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
20 March, 10:38
= Patriots in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
20 March, 09:17
Juan O Savin explains the military's role in this election mess:

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Quantumly Free @n2Light
20 March, 09:17
Temporary position in order to direct military? Or is he the whitehat in the Joe mask playing president as a dem?

Joy Thul @BristolJoy
20 March, 08:51
I think in one of the drops they talked about a 46 47 and 48? Not sure but if it did could make sense. If Ric is 47 due to him being appointed by Trump and Military as a Temp to keep Mil under our control after the 60 days... Then they can reveal the whole election crap and people will see Trump won then he takes the 48 spot? Who the hell knows. More theories then fact but. Oh well something to think about. we won't know til we know. He coulda been Trumps VP after July 4th 2020 if the SAM 239 thing happened. More speculation.

Just Cat @Pugmommy
20 March, 08:50
But that's only on google 🤔

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 March, 08:41
YES!!! sure sounds great!!! !!!!!! 🙏❤️🇺🇸👊🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 08:39
So, I am confused. Is that President of the new Republic? The Corporation is defunct, no? I'm really confused.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
20 March, 08:35
Michigan Boy, Love it.

Cher DGF @CherD23
20 March, 08:29
Holy crap....I just looked myself and got the same result!! WTH is going on?

Cher DGF @CherD23
20 March, 08:46
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
It even says POTUS under his name next to the pic, as well!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 March, 08:00
I just posted a screenshot! 👆 WTF?! DAMN IT! WHO APPOINTED HIM?!
HE IS IN NO WAY DJT! FOOK...

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
20 March, 08:07
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
What the hell??? Can this get any WEIRDER???

Joy Thul @BristolJoy
20 March, 08:40
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
This has more twists and turns. way better if Trump appoimted him for now that either Biden or Harris!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
20 March, 07:30
I done exactly the same, somehow this makes sense to me but I just can't figure out why! Must have something to do with the constitution. National security advisor would probably advise military to take over. 45 steps aside while the swamp gets drained 🤷‍♂️🧐🍿