Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 March, 06:49
Groundwork being laid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
18 March, 11:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Something exciting to share with y'all!! Ready?!?!?

You know that pic Dan posted on FB with AF1 & fighter jet? Well that exact plane went to the border last night. So an Anon posted this on Patreon and this what got me curious and built on this.

zooom in on the tail number 29000. I persoanlly saw a plane land night so put that reg# 92-9000 into planespotter.net.... and guess what 92-000 was on that planes tail there. I can show screenshots or links if you would like to see.

What do you think? I didnt see that plane go back today and i left the radar open most of the day. And right now Nightwatch is in the air about to be in Texas from DC. Is it traveling to the same place?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
19 March, 09:00
In response Heather North to his Publication
It's a mad, mad, mad,mad world. But I'm calm as all get out. 🙂🙂🙃🙃

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
How do you do it? Any tips or just naturally that way?
11:39 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NCPatriotMom in this post can reply
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
20 March, 02:07
I also practice grounding or earthing. Its reconnecting with the earths energy and doesn't cost anything. Simply walk barefoot in the grass,dirt or sand if you have a beach nearby. Just be careful not to step on bees or glass. I dont do it in the winter, to cold, but spring is coming! In the summer I grow grow herbs and vegetables. I have basil, thyme, eucalyptus, chamomile, coriander, peppermint, spearmint, lemon balm and the lemon balm helps keep the mosquitos away and they dont need much care and some vegetables. I like to run my hand over the herbs and just smell the aroma they leave on my hands. Its amazing. The last couple of years I've become aware how much God has given us right under our noses.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
20 March, 01:37
This is what works for me. I love Mother Nature and believe God has put a lot of wonderful things on this earth for us. I wear 2 bracelets on my left wrist, one is a chakra bracelet, helps keep me balanced and clears negative energy to keep me positive. I also wear an amythyst bracelet,which is also calming. On my right wrist I wear a black obsidian bracelet for protection. When my grandson was 3 he would wake up with night yerrors, they are horrible to watch, they happen in the first 2 hours of sleep, nightmares happen later in their sleep cycle, so we knew what it was. It went on for a couple of weeks. I fould a place that sold crystals to help with childrens night terrors. We put the crystals under his mattress and he never had anither one. I also spray or diffuse palo santo essential oil. Amazingly calming It has a woodsy smell to it. None of it is expensive and I bought one thing at a time to keep initail cost down. I am not a crystal expert but it works for me.