Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
19 March, 08:27
Every Purple Triangle Equals Some Perv Scumbag Getting Busted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
and they are all along the open border... Damn it! We need to close our borders back up...! #VACT
08:31 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
19 March, 08:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
No!!! They need the border open. They are saving the Childen coming over the border and arresting the traffickers. Listen to Charlie Ward and JasonQ. Trump is one step ahead
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 March, 09:07
In response Army Strong to her Publication
I watch Charlie faithfully but I don't see how having the border open is a good thing...wait, part of the movie? I pray you are right🙏

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 March, 10:59
In response Army Strong to her Publication
whether you watch charlie or not it is not about charlie. it is having discernment people. joe blow is not our president. if you think Trump and the whitehats did all the stuff they did to walk away and not finish the job you are as crazy and nancy! Trump does not do anything without a plan. He televised the open areas. He basically gave them the keys to the US. Whitehats are in control. The children are in good hands. Do you really think the border has mot been watch closely Since Trump was in office? 🤯