MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 04:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
This asks us to wake up before it's too late. I'm not sure what they expect us to do. A great many have definitely woken up but what has it gotten us? The courts are corrupt, elections are fixed, DC is a fortress and we have rampant taxation without representation. Whether the populace is asleep or awake, the DS is going to keep doing what it does. As Q told us, the military is the only way. An awakened populace already did it's duty electing Trump in a spectacular landslide. Now it's the military's turn to do its duty and honor its oath. I don't know what the hold-up is. They say it's because they're busy saving the children, but I don't know what that means. Can't the children still be saved even if the correct results of the 2020 election are honored? Can't the children still be saved even if the military sweeps in to arrest all the traitors? WE'RE about as awake as we're going to get. What we need is for the military to wake up (I mean the command, not the soldiers).
07:54 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joe Jay, click on at the bottom under it