Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
19 March, 08:07
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I will never forget #Benghazi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
19 March, 07:54
This asks us to wake up before it's too late. I'm not sure what they expect us to do. A great many have definitely woken up but what has it gotten us? The courts are corrupt, elections are fixed, DC is a fortress and we have rampant taxation without representation. Whether the populace is asleep or awake, the DS is going to keep doing what it does. As Q told us, the military is the only way. An awakened populace already did it's duty electing Trump in a spectacular landslide. Now it's the military's turn to do its duty and honor its oath. I don't know what the hold-up is. They say it's because they're busy saving the children, but I don't know what that means. Can't the children still be saved even if the correct results of the 2020 election are honored? Can't the children still be saved even if the military sweeps in to arrest all the traitors? WE'RE about as awake as we're going to get. What we need is for the military to wake up (I mean the command, not the soldiers).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
19 March, 07:24
its too late! OMG how did we all become so blind?

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
19 March, 06:50
I cannot comprehend what this guy endured; it is gut wrenching. I will never forget! The wrath of God will take care of all involved.

connie wright @cowri
19 March, 05:35
I want to see BIDEN, HILLARY & OBAMA publicly HUNG. I think I can speak for most Americans, the rest will never wake up to the truth. You have to be PURE EVIL to do this.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 05:16
May God's justice be served swiftly.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
19 March, 05:03
Obama was to busy packing for his vacation with JayZ in Vegas if memory serves me correctly.
These ppl R sick

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 March, 05:01

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 March, 07:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
have you fugured it out.....

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
19 March, 05:00
Those people are so evil.I will never forget!🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼♥️😡😡😡