Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
09 September, 09:38
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
75 million at least

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
09 February, 12:25
STILL FLYING MY TRUMP FLAG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
16 January, 10:43
I will ALWAYS STAND and SUPPORT OUR GREAT PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP! I've always had so much respect for him... I NEVER missed a season of The Apprentice!💓

Maui Red Warrior @Maui_Red_Warrior
16 January, 09:13
always💯

Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
16 January, 04:10
I stand behind the greatest president ever!

KEH 777 @KEH777
15 January, 12:57
There will NEVER be a greater President than Trump! This is a once in a lifetime experience and I am honored to be a part of this magical moment. 🙏

Sweet Rogue @SweetRogue29
15 January, 12:52

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
13 January, 09:16
You Betcha

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
13 January, 08:24
ME

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
13 January, 05:59
im from the UK and will stand with any anon&patriot over anyone and anything else. If the fake queen or doris Johnson asked me to fight for the country id stay on my sofa. If POTUS called me to arms id be there in a flash, I'd swim if i had to, WWG1WGA WW

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
13 January, 06:43
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
bless you friend

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 January, 04:35
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
How beautiful, Ben! You are a patriot too!🇺🇸💗🙏🤗

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
13 January, 05:34
Proudly 💪🏼🇺🇸❤️

Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
13 January, 04:29
100%!!! 🇺🇲🙌✝️
Don't forget to pray for POTUS and all the military men and women who may be in harms way.

#GodWins