Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
TRUST GRASSLEY!

TV Cameras in courtrooms = American people can watch the SHOW & see DJT Vindicated/Cabal Exposed/Justice realized AND have a front row seat for the GREAT AWAKENING!

There are too many COMS all pointing to COURT CASES being crucial to the Plan for them not to be VERY IMPORTANT.

Sometimes you canโ€™t tell people
The TRUTH - you must SHOW THEM!

Pull back the Curtain - Let the SUN SHINE in
= Transparency for the American people Transparency = QD 27 = Not everything can be disclosed (yet) - Much will be REVEALED

QD28 = Well done Patriotโ€™s...
...Picture being PAINTED!
07:39 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 April, 07:56
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
scot-free

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 March, 09:52
its time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
20 March, 01:20
BRING IT!!
I'll get a Foley put in to enjoy that.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
20 March, 08:04
check out what i posted ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 06:12
There's 8, 2 and 2 and ++. Now that gives 1221, 822 228, 1221 etc. Pretty good drops.

Jug naut @jugrnaut17
20 March, 12:46
if they want to drop the china virus on us, play that angle. we cant attend in person so the only reasonable response is to have it televised - for total transparency of course.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 March, 11:33
๐ŸŽฏ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 March, 07:46
ANOTHER GREAT ONE !!! GREAT WORK