TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I HEAR BIDEN WILL NOT BE INAUGURATED ON THE 20th AND NEITHER WILL TRUMP. INSTEAD, ALL ARRESTS WILL BE MADE AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE *NEW GOVERNMENT* WILL BE MADE PUBLIC. I EXPECT IT TO BE WHAT THE 14TH AMENDMENT INCLUDES, *THE NATIONAL ECONOMIC SECURITY AND RECOVERY ACT.* TRUMP WILL LEAD... FOR AT LEAST, 4 MORE YEARS!😍💃😍🤗😁😇🙏 LET'S MAKE SURE WE HAVE ENOUGH POPCORN TO LAST THROUGH ALL THE EXCITEMENT!
03:21 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
13 January, 03:36
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Juanosavin just said Biden will be sworn in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
13 January, 04:09
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. This situation is making me just sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
13 January, 04:22
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Maybe to complete the act before getting arrested live on TV..? Here's to hope 🥂

LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 January, 03:35
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
anyone got sauce on this?