Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
16 April, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
those isnt a winter cycle on those bushes either.. its the South or California or.... a summer/spring pic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
01 April, 10:22
Do we have a federal government at all??? Obviously, they are just filming a movie/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
31 March, 05:40

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 March, 05:38

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
25 March, 02:04
haha.. now this song is stuck in my head..
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
OMC - How Bizarre (Lyrics) | BABEL - YouTube

OMC - How Bizarre Lyrics BABELHow Bizarre by OMC lyric videoSubscribe to BABEL here: http://bit.ly/babelchannelCheck out YUNGBLUD's new song: https://bit.ly/...

Patriot Seventeen @PatriotSeventeen
25 March, 12:35
I love ALL of your posts and I wondered whether you could share a video of a song I've written about the love and positivity of Q/Trump movement:

https://anonup.com/thread/...

I'd really appreciate so much if you did 😄

Keep up the good work ❤️ #wwg1wga

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
25 March, 12:31
🙂

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
25 March, 12:30
yes I have mentioned all the flags in another post as well, used to distract us from what we are used to.

John Washington @KeysMarg
22 March, 10:44
seven oh thank Heaven Sir...

swingers or a Pick Up Club.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
22 March, 12:52
https://youtu.be/-oqAU5VxF...
Chaos is Imminent and Eminent...
Counting Crows - Mr. Jones (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to more from Counting Crows: https://CountingCrows.lnk.to/EssentialsExplore the incredible history of Counting Crows here: https://ww...

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 March, 10:39

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
20 March, 06:06
Oops someone made a booboo!! 😂😂

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
20 March, 03:03
Melania had the Rose Garden restored to the Jackie Kennedy vision. Those bushes are wrong, the grass is dead and all those flags? They are used to cover the windows so we can't see into them.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
22 March, 01:50
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
it was winter

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 March, 12:22
Marker [1] Confirmed.
Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 March, 10:33
Good Morning, VK! ☀️❤️🇺🇸🍿🎥

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
20 March, 10:05

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
21 March, 11:11
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Everyone needs to visualize and listen! The pictures prove the architecture is not the same as the original in DC! Everything is a production and will play out until the timing is right to remove the FAKE actors.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
20 March, 10:03

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
20 March, 09:33
Morning VK. @VincentKennedy vibes... So I've been thinking about moving to FL. And so I just saw George posted on Tel.

I thought to myself, wonder if I'll see a synchronicity.

Wel, it was an endorsement ftom our Pres Trump. ❤

First thing I see is Palm Beach, FL. I took that as the vibe sync. ✅

But then...MY NAME was in the message as well (the endorsement). Can ya get any louder, universe? Wowowowowo.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
21 March, 02:23
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Well* from*
No auto-correct gets me on the phone.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 March, 09:28
Target in sight.

OOPS
15 15 16 19
6 6 7 10

Q1766
Right on schedule.

Q1805
Autists present?
No connection?
Logical thinking.
Re: VIP access.
Subject: Threat to POTUS thwarted?
Rally: USSS threat IDEN > action taken.
Comms dark.
Message sent.
5:5?
Q
Incorrect decoding.
Not the person.
Think connection.
Threat 1
Threat 2
1 = past (newspaper)
2 = future (rally)
1=2
Post noted (VIP access).
Message sent.
We know.
Q

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 March, 09:05
Biden is MSM president. It`s a movie.

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 March, 10:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 March, 12:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It is NOT a movie.
It is REAL LIFE.

THE actor will be exposed.
The corruption will be taken down.

GOD will do it.
Not man.
Not politicians.
GOD

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 March, 08:17
Being a decent carpenter I see shit wrong with every picture taken inside of the "WH" too. Funny shit they want to pass this off as the real WH. Get some glasses folks

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
20 March, 06:13

Save TheChildren @DJT_JFKJr
20 March, 02:40
How Bizarre that this video couldn't do a better at showing the camera man on top of the studio. Non believers will say its a sniper. Come on! Is this amatuer hour?

Drew USA @USADrew18
20 March, 01:20
what speech is he giving? where can i look up the footage myself?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 March, 12:33
How'd they pull off such a major construction project on such a public place? Must have been a night crew.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 March, 01:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
3:02 am 😁

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 March, 12:29
Indeed VK!

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
20 March, 12:24
The sun is at a different angle so the shadows cast differently. When she zooms in at the end, you can see the details. They are just washed out because of the lack of shadows due to the sun angle.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
20 March, 12:51
In response SCdudenGA ___ to his Publication
What about the stuff on the roof? It's different.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 March, 09:48
In response SCdudenGA ___ to his Publication
I agree

Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 10:21
Follow along, live, now. learn some law, lots going on behind the scene.
Licensed media, bound to the constitution.
Kirk an ex marine and part of a Pentagon Pedophile Taskforce
Friday Night Fun Night 03-19-2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
19 March, 09:43
Here is a tripple-oops 😂
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 March, 09:08
The balustrades are different. Same as background. LOOK! ARGGGGGHHHH