Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
Just so its on record!

ALL FACTS:

I like Ron.

I am not Q either.

I have never spoken to Q.

I don't know the names of the less-than-two-handfuls of military or civilian members of the Q team.

Q is a security clearance within the government / Intel agencies.

The Q Group was around well before 2017, reported by The Guardian in 2013, and associated with part of the NSA's internal police force - or what may have started out as such...

NSA/USG doesn't allow citizens to impersonate them. (See Austin Steinbart arrest/court docs).

This leaves two potential conclusions based on the above FACTS;

1. NSA/IC's psy-op'd 100M Americans + Billions of global Patriots to force a Great Awakening II

OR

2. NSA/IC's/Guardians of Intelligence allowed a 4 year psyop against Americans + global Patriots to go un-checked to pacify the masses?...

If we were already asleep and you are thinking option #2 was actually necessary and they didn't makes things much much worse, expos
05:34 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by CueTheMarines in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
21 March, 08:25
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
I believe in number 1.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
19 March, 05:59
You know what'd be hilarious... if it was Jfk Jr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
19 March, 05:36
...exposing themselves when Trump etc., could have done without all the red pill opportunities to entrap, then you are still asleep.

Jan 28th:

anon anon @Qcolorado
21 March, 08:26
I'm thinking this isn't really Trump, but he's good. Even has the "pat" down pat.