Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 12:42
In response April Evans to her Publication
GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY AND THEIR TRIBUNALS GITMOJOE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MKCDA USA @MKCDA_USA
21 January, 08:36
Unbelievable, and unacceptable! Makes me want to open my Twitter account and give ChinChinBiden as piece of my mind. 😡🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 08:29
Unacceptable!

Tanja Duffy @Armymom0
21 January, 08:21
They better get this going soon or this Army Mom is going to lose it!!!! No way our Men and Women should be treated this way 😡😡😡😡🤬

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
21 January, 08:20
May that same ungrateful treatment come back to greet him... this makes me so mad!

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
21 January, 08:11
This is so sad and I hate to hit the like button, we need a dislike button

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
21 January, 08:06
Know that you are loved and appreciated. we are with you! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Ginger Alonzo @Starseed68
21 January, 08:03
omg this makes me want to PUKE, i hope and pray my boy isn't over there, i can't get in touch with him. talk about feeling panicked !!!

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
21 January, 08:03
Time to plot a military take over to reinstate the President who really does love and respect you; behind closed doors and away from prying eyes and ears of course.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
21 January, 08:06
i LOATHE CREEPY JOE!!! how dispicable!!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
21 January, 07:54
This is disgraceful! You are loved & we are praying for you! Stay safe!🙏❤️🇺🇸

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 07:53
narrative shift

SQu jerzy @sQjerzy
21 January, 07:48
WTF!!