Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I'm not commenting on the veracity, or not, of the below but on Telegram:

1) John F. Kennedy Jr is saying the following:

a0) "I'm going to Florida with Air Force Two.
Do you know why?

If You Know You Know😉"

a1) "I’m the real V.P of the United States."

b) "Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy is the real Second Lady of the United States."

c) "Mike Pompeo is the real United States Secretary of State."

d) "I have 2 sons and 1 daughter.

Who are they?

If You Know You Know"

e) "I trust Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

If You Know You Know😉"

f) "Kayleigh McEnany is a wonderful person.

If You Know You Know😉"

g) "Princess Diana is the real First Lady of the United States.
Barron Trump is Princess Diana’s son."
12:55 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Keith Frost @KFrost
05 April, 01:04
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I believe every word!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
19 March, 04:16
I believe this is 100% correct. Trump is president, JFKjr is VP, Melania is Princess Di in mask. All related: Stuart clan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 March, 03:08
IF TRUE ? THAT MAY GIVE MORE HEART ATTACKS THAN LIBTARDS FINDING OUT BIG MIKE HAS A JOHNSON ( or should I say had )

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 April, 01:11
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Looks like he kept it, lolol!.. gauging by the way he keeps rearranging it's "location" ;)

Danny Nix @Danny1969
19 March, 03:05
🤣

Danny Nix @Danny1969
19 March, 03:05
🤣

Lexie May @LexieMay
19 March, 02:50
I do not believe that Melania is Diana.

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 March, 02:51
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Absolutely not! People need to knowwhen to draw the line. Absurd.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
19 March, 03:11
In response Lexie May to her Publication
I'm having a hard time buying that one, too.
They can tell us any time now what's really going on.
I'm ready. How about you?

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
19 March, 01:54

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
19 March, 01:50
Not Kayleigh, not his children

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 March, 01:46
Awesome if true! 🙏❤️🇺🇸
When do we get confirmation?

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
19 March, 01:43

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
19 March, 03:32
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
This is Fake Jr Telegram Profile; #GeorgeNews stated that Jr was not on telegram; hsretoucher = psyop fake acct on all social media inc: Instagram, Fakebook, Gab etc.

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
06 April, 08:58
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
HRRetoucher17 is a LARP; if you know you know? lol
If your really in the know the real one only goes under an alias; did you know; he’s also on AnonUp and two other platforms; under same alias; if you know; you know; or you dont? :)
#KeepWinning and have a great day!

19 March, 12:58
This is where JFK gets the final word..

Told Ya

19 March, 12:57
The taller son is said by Whiplash347to be Josh Kennedy, nuumber 17 for an Australian Football League premiership player.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 March, 04:07
SO WHO IS THIS YOUNGER BOY ?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 April, 01:18
This picture with him and the 2 young boys has already been debunked. He stayed in a Bed & Breakfast Inn & those 2 young boys are the sons of the owner of the inn.