Lion ess @Lioness
πŸ¦…β€πŸ¦…β€
11:24 AM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 March, 10:52
In response Lion ess to her Publication
Heros are REAL❀️
I feel that many unkown voices here would do something similar had they the means.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
19 March, 04:28
That's why he's ordained by #God 🌟 this makes me weep it's so
B E A U T I F U L 🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Belle @SisterBelle
19 March, 01:01
And he does these acts of kindness out of honest thankfulness, generosity, and caring for his fellow human beings. God love him and his big heart, if only everyone realized. I know I do love him and appreciate what he is teaching humanity πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 March, 10:52
In response Sister Belle to her Publication
That is the key, he is teaching us all...
GRATITUDE!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 March, 11:45
I have heard of many wonderful things our Wonderful President Trump has done! He has never been a selfish man! Always a giver!πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ