Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
This is such a travesty that we through time have managed to take every bit of innocence away from our children....😢
09:24 AM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
19 March, 09:44
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I take pride in the fact that my kids have never worn masks. We are unapologetic and confident about it. I take them to parks daily and they've continued to see as many as their friends as possible. It is very dishearting to see all of the other kiddos masked and hear their parents remind them to "keep their distance" from the other kids while on playgrounds. Child abuse. I've watched parents of very obvously disabled kiddos struggle to put on and keep on masks until finally doctors office staff intervene and say reluctently that they don't need the mask...while my kid is sitting there maskless because I refused. We often see families out walking or biking where the kids are masked but parents are not. I just don't understand parents not standing up for their children's rights and health!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396