Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
From Whiplash347

"If you didn't think i didn't know John has been the Vice President since July 4 2019 😂..This is the Great Awakening. It is about awakening the Unawakened. Yes many of the Cabal have been executed under the disguise of Covid or Rommel Death.
I do not care if you have read things more than once. Some people just won't be able to deal. This is why i started on January 1 2020 on Fb. I did not care if you didn't believe, as long as that seed is planted then when it is time you will then register it better. I am not here for myself, but the whole planet. It involves every single one of you."
09:08 AM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
19 March, 07:17
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Airforce 2 doesn't that make you the VP to Trump? What are the call numbers just to confirm? I'm sure Trump is on the ground in Florida at Mar Largo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 March, 03:50
🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri Heer @Tlheer
19 March, 02:55
blocked

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
19 March, 02:55
Yes Whip! I think a lot of us did wake up last March when we locked down. I did my shock and Awe. I am now ready for more intel. I try to wake ppl up everyday, but its gonna take that scare event to do it.
JR is VP and
I have researched the bloodlines and I know that the
Trumps
Presleys
Kennedy
and Lincoln are all related. Connecting more DOT every day because of WHIP!

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
19 March, 02:45
❤️✊ All Life Matters. No One is Above AnOther.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
19 March, 02:35
God Bless our people and HEAL our lands....In Jesus Name I CLAIM...Amen

Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 02:27
Hmmm, DId Field McCOnnell not share about this long ago?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
19 March, 07:18

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
He did.