Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 08:32
God Morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were awesome!
You may or may not believe those of us that have had a NDE(Near Death Experience)but as for myself, I know these things to be true as I have lived them.

It is hard for most of us to tell these about it because most ppl either think you are lying, or just plain crazy. You would do well to listen.

I will tell you this much for sure. When we die is not the end of our souls (spirits). We return to being light energy, there is no evil there (none that can harm us) NONE, you immediately realize the overwhelming feeling of what things really mean, goodness, immense unconditional love, infinate universe, & time is not at all what you thought, IMMEDIATELY.There really are no words ACTUAL WORDS, that can discribe it. I did not experience God in the way that my Christian upbringing would have manifest him, but I felt him there as was I, a light being.Souls r infinate, trust ur connection to God, he is real.
https://youtu.be/wZORPVmXN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Amen. πŸ™βœοΈ God IS Real, and He Never Left Any Of US.
08:35 AM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
19 March, 10:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
just a stronger deeper connection!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 10:08
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 March, 10:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ˜‡β€οΈ