MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
TO ALL MY FELLOW #DigitalSoliders WHO HAVE BEEN PURGED FROM FB & TWITTER. NOBODY GO BACK! HURT THEM IN THEIR POCKETS
07:23 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
01 June, 10:44
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I left FB 2 years ago because I got tired of looking at impressions of guppies with big eyes. It seemed everyone was making that stupid face and yes, i AM a cranky old woman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 January, 10:59
Anonup is superior to any other platform, by far !!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 January, 11:42
2nd time kicked off twitter. Suspended and can't delete account. I'll wear the medal proudly!

Adrian Padilla @Ragerian
28 January, 11:43
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Hey #MeToo ! We have something in common!

Data Gramma @Vic
01 June, 10:46
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Same here. They are trying to keep their numbers up but I'm considering a lawsuit to force them to delete my information and account.

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
26 January, 08:21
Not suspended but purged to oblivion🤦🏻‍♀️Then I went to get on Twit and now it wants me to prove I'm not a robot and wants my phone #. No thanks! I'll just hang out here with other like-minded Patriots!🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Donna Martin @Meme17
26 January, 08:13
My account is suspended and it won't let me delete it. I was so angry

Joy Camp @Beachfun123
26 January, 07:14
yes facebook once twitter 2 times

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
26 January, 06:59
3x twitter jail then gab, then telegram- now i found my family # Family is Everything

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
26 January, 06:57
2nd FB jail this morning. Gladly share this honor with so many amazing Patriots!! 💞

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
26 January, 06:55
Twitter suspended me 3 times, so happy this platform came along. I deleted my FB account. They all make me sick.

Anita Williams @AnitaW
22 January, 05:01
I havent , I even deleted the twitter app! facebook hasn't censored me yet! I'm so thank i found this and all you guys!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 09:10
I wear the honor proudly!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 January, 11:53
😌purged from twatter but teen made me a fake profile so i could get pepe to flick the bird and tell em f**k you. be the one and only tweet from that profile .is good? no?

Vic Tory patriots @17OkieVictor
22 January, 12:00
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Im a supporter of flicking the bird. 😁😂😂

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 08:22

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
21 January, 08:13
I left FB a month ago. Didn't need them to block as I left them first.

Deborah Tronnes @Dtronnes
21 January, 08:11
me too!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 January, 08:04
❤️ c👏👏

JERSEY BOY PATRIOT @JERSEY_BOY_PATRIOT
21 January, 08:03
🇺🇸🙋🏻‍♂️ glad to be in good company. It is not supposed to be that hard for social media. New start! #wwg1wga

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 January, 08:02
❤️ That's going on a banner in the future...😎

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 07:51
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
21 January, 07:44
😇I 100% Agree

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
21 January, 07:39
New Battlefield! I'm here for good!

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
21 January, 07:34
Thank Q! I got the double whammy as well!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 January, 07:33
😂😂LOL! So many times, too, lol! Forgotten Twitter already. WHEN fb kills my last couple of accounts I will not build another there either, lmao!😂😂😂

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 January, 07:32
I was holding the Line as long as possible and made it to the Line before VK and some others announced they were moving over here and Gab. Today I finally got the final axe. 3rd account gone. Now I am here too. 🙏🐸

Alley IsStanding @AlleyIsStanding
21 January, 07:36
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
got you 💕

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
21 January, 07:31
😄👍💜

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
21 January, 07:29
hahahah love it!

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
21 January, 07:29
TWITTER IS LAME WITHOUT POTUS

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
21 January, 07:27
im through with twitter. never Again 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮