Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
11 March, 04:23
(THIS IS AN INTERNAL MESSAGE TOLD TO ME, I WILL NOT SPEAK/WRITE THINGS LIGHTLY!)

MESSAGE/DREAM SENT TO ME:

PATRIOTS KEEP YOUR VIBRATIONS HIGH! AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE-
GO TO NATURE, DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, LOVE/FORGIVENESS

IF ANY OF YOU LOOK AT MAINSTREAM MEDIA (EVEN FOR A SECOND, LOOK AT THE ANGER/EVIL/TROLLING/HATE. THERE ARE SAD THINGS TAKING PLACES FOR PEOPLE OF LOWER VIBRATIONS

THE LOWER VIBRATIONS WILL START TO HAVE MORE INTENSE PROBLEMS

AND WE WHO ARE HIGHER VIBRATIONS WILL START TO EXPERIENCE CALMNESS/HAPPINESS/ WELLBEING

WHAT I SEE WAS THOSE WITH LOWER VIBRATIONS WILL START TO EXPERIENCE

"END TIME MADNESS"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 March, 10:15
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Thank you for this ive had a really bad day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
Awwwwe. We have all been there and it's great to know others care. In my gut I feel we are so close. You simply can't come this far and not reach the finish line with the rest of your tribe.
02:41 AM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WL6202 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 March, 03:08
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words and fellowship ❤️
im good with President Trump and trust the plan 100% 🙏
my problem lies with school, i went back to college in my early 50's to finish my bachelors at a top 10 liberal university and had a 4.00 GPA until I complained about politics not belonging in yhe classroom.
im 57 and have 10 courses to go until I graduate and i absolutely hate it and am thinking i should not waste my time on earth wasting it on elite liberal unfilling BS...i worked so hard for this so im torn and sad 😓

Seek The Truth @WL6202
19 March, 04:03
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
My advice suck up the BS because you only have 10 courses to go. You've earned it. BTW I'm 58/white female so kudos to you especially in a world that only values the young and the beautiful.

I am not great at keeping my mouth closed on things I believe strongly in. Over time I have learned to pick my battles more carefully.