Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Critical information on not just why the gene therapy vaccines are harmful to those who take them (pathogenic priming) but super-catastrophic as they destroy the immune system's natural ability to respond to coronaviruses, and also turn people into machines for making deadly mutant variants: https://www.brighteon.com/...
10:27 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 09:51
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
not to mention you become a GMO, and you aren't the patent owner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
22 March, 09:29
Yes, me too, I intuitively knew that the vaccinated would likely be harmful to the unvaccinated. Today I was wondering about keeping my appointment to work closely with people very proud of being "double vaccinated" and thought I should ask the universe and open a book randomly to look for an answer ("bibliomancy") - something - I needed an answer !
After watching the dumb HBO documentary, I wanted to look at something intelligent so I went to Martin's account and voila - found the exact info I needed ! Thank you. ❤️🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
19 March, 10:34
openvaers.com

Elena Iove @Camberu71
22 March, 10:35
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Wow, they really are after people, to abbort, to sterilize, to kill them and people are so clueless... These info have been on social media for more than a year...

Ros Richards @Seriosely
19 March, 08:36
yikes! intuitively i knew that the vaccinated would become harmful. Too late,.. so where is the hope? HCQ or Quinine and vitamins?

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 March, 02:09
thank you hadnt heard about deadly muntant variants 😡

Donna Campbell @Lavender1951
18 March, 10:56
it was hard to hear President Trump promote the vax😞 on Fox interview. i know ops and all, but still.