Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
Some people are SO asleep, that they seem to be okay with the fact that the current “President” is wanted by Ukraine, can’t form sentences, and also has a son who likes to diddle children — on camera.

That’s how bad the deep state and media have controlled the masses.

Tick tock
07:15 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_exception in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
25 January, 02:43
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
Or who likes to diddle children himself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 January, 02:22
I know it amazes me how brainwashed they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 January, 02:07
2020 and now this fake Presidency has pushed a rod into my marriage with the husband. He has stopped watching the news or even wants to look at any alternatives now, because he felt deceived by all those who followed Q and reported about dates, everyone was so sure that Biden would NEVER be president or even get into the White House. He unfollowed a few people on FB who could have been helping to wake him up. But the actual Inauguration sealed it for him. 🙁

Now he confronts me all the time that nothing is worse thsn false Hoope... He says you were deceived and I almost fell for it too.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
25 January, 02:34
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
So sorry.