Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 08:58
New CodeMonkey Post on Telegram - 3.18 at 8:26 pm Eastern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriotnmontana in this post can reply
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
19 March, 06:33
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Ive shared this before, but i was quite sure Ron claimed from the begining, after losing twitter, that he would be on gab only. I definitely could have missed him say otherwise since. Ill check this telegram but if its the same from months ago, it was spreading some immense demoralization after the "inaguration"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
19 March, 06:40
In response Nikilas Graves to his Publication
A message in Telegram says it is his backup account for just in case... I also saw the 'demoralizing' comment you mentioned - I think a lot od people read things in that post that were not there based on their perspective in that moment without full knowledge of the situation. I'm curious how people would perceive it now - knowing the 'big project' may well have been the HBO Mockumentary. thoughts?

Nancy Birdsong @SongbirdN
18 March, 09:34
telegram

Storm Bringer @Elric
18 March, 09:17
Yeah, where is he? He needs his arse tore up.