Paradise Soon @Jcoco
Keep this in mind

https://t.me/LizCrokinRepo...
It’s been brought to my attention that I’ll be featured in the documentary Q: Into the Storm. I was referred by people I trusted in the movement to the director, Cullen Hoback, in late 2018 and ensured he’d be fair. I want to make it clear that at the time & throughout filming my part, I was told Cullen was working to create this film independently. I was informed a few days ago this project was picked up by HBO & will be a six-part series that will start airing Sunday night. I was not, nor will be, paid for my participation. Also, it should be noted that there’s another journalist in the documentary who has slandered me & has since issued a retraction for spreading malicious lies about me in one of his articles. I hope this documentary sheds a fair light on the reality of child sex trafficking — a very important issue that I’ve dedicated my life to & the reason why I agreed to participate in this project.
09:07 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jcoco in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paradise Soon, click on at the bottom under it