Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 March, 10:48
Anyone know who actually owns Anonup? Any researchers out there?

Twitter owner - Jack Dorsey
Facebook owner - Mark Zuckerberg
Telegram owner - Pavel Durov
Parler owner - Dan Bongino
Gab owner - Andrew Torba
Anonup owner - Private

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanna Whammy @NannaWhammy
17 March, 01:17
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Bongino is an Investor, not Owner. There are a few Investors on their Board.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 01:03
In response Nanna Whammy to her Publication
I thought Bongino was a partial owner, but could be wrong. So much misinformation out there. Do you have any idea who owns Anonup? I just want to know. How do they pay for the servers? I have so many quesions. Thanks.

Nanna Whammy @NannaWhammy
18 March, 09:14
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I'm not sure who it is that owns Anonup. Doesn't seem to be easily determined. Maybe because they want to be Anon too.😉

I get that, but what if the owner is someone wanting to know what we are thinking and talking about...you know, the enemy? That would be bad. I just want to know who it is.
09:07 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Nanna Whammy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty 1111, click on at the bottom under it