Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 March, 07:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 March, 07:26
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
what about Sumeria? And i think Gobekli Tempe in Turkey is older. they got lizard peoole carvings carrying pocketbooks i think. I prob butchered the spelling lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
18 March, 07:47
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Gobekli Tepi is older. The Sumerian Gods, came to earth roughly 445,000 years ago. EA, Enki, Enlil etc.... i think she is mainly referring to the division of man. Nimrod was the Great Grandson of Noah. Thats hard to fathom, because in 4 generations the Earth was very populated, even though humans lived up to 1000 years old.

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 March, 07:50
In response Anthony Schenck to his Publication
interesting stuff who would of thought watching ancient aliens for all these years would fome in handy lol

Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
im actually read many books on stories and infornation translated from cunieform. the most interesting thing is that cunieform tablets are the oldest writings on this planet, and out of over a million plus tablets discovered, less than 100,000 have been translated. So much ancient knowledge yet to be discovered. You can view alot of these tablets online through The British Museum website. Many of them you see have still not been translated. If someone wrote software that could scan and translate these, they would go down in history!
07:57 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AWESKANK in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 March, 08:00
In response Anthony Schenck to his Publication
ty ill check it out.