Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
Via BOLDlikeTHELION on Telegram
The authorities are preventing the people from exposing & dismantling human/child trafficking syndicate! You got a lot of explaining to do!
07:03 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SquirrelMoment in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
18 March, 08:08
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
This was a couple of years ago in Tucson AZ. I happened on it that night when it was posted on reddit. He called Craig Sawyer from vets4kids and Sawyer says they didn't find any thing. I have no idea who to believe in this, but I know I don't trust Sawyer. I saw a video once where he was connected to the leaking of the JonBenet Ramsey autopsy photos. Sawyer came into this situation and was part of the trap with law enforcement according to the guy in this video. But yeah, this is from 2018 I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
18 March, 08:07
evil needs to cease please 🙏🙏🙏🙏
LORD hear our Prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Christ consciousness to all is coming
#ThousandYearsOfPeaceComing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
18 March, 08:04
GOD be with you!!! You need REAL back-up - - @realdonaldtrump @genflynn #praying for you 🙏 🙏 🙏 May the children know what you're doing for them #SaveOurChildren 👊

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 08:02
EVERY freaking time you take your phone, if it is real, you basically are carrying a deep state homing device in real time whether your shit is off or not. PERIOD. Folks gotta realize that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 08:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AND even if the good ones can scramble a system which should be top priority they better whip that egg better than a regular scrambling.

Tatiana Knott @TatianaK1
18 March, 08:01
how recent ia this video?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
18 March, 07:57
where is this?

Tatiana Knott @TatianaK1
18 March, 08:01
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Arizona

Marley McCord @Marley808
18 March, 07:56
im confused. i heard bloody knife and womens panties. how does this this connect with human trafficking. is there a name or video explaining more? im not familiar with this man or even his location and would like to hear more about the situation. for now i will just reshare in hopes this reaches people who know more and can help. i apologize for my ignorance in regards to this situation.

William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
18 March, 07:39
done.. just wish I was close enough to be there to help

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
18 March, 07:34
CALLING ON ALL HUMANS....SHARE THE HELL OUT OF THIS VIDEO!