⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 March, 03:10
A couple of months ago, my wife @court_moreno and I made the decision to leave North Carolina and move to Tennessee. One of the main reasons for our decision, besides wanting to get as far as possible from any democrat governor 😉, was the opportunity for our three year old son to receive special treatment (frequency and vibrational therapy) that will help him short, mid, and long term. He was diagnosed with autism at 18 months old. In just two shorts months of therapy he has been able to accomplish so much already. Although we've had to make many sacrifices in order to provide him with this opportunity, we are exactly where we are supposed to be. Not only is he getting the treatment necessary but now we are just a few weeks from opening our own food truck. We are so thankful and grateful to the Lord for giving us the tools and courage to manifest a better opportunity for our children and our family.

I first heard this song a couple of weeks ago and immediately thought of where ou

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
18 March, 06:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
WOW...I LOVE this story...Praise God that your son is doing better..We LOVE living in TN...Good Luck with your new venture and we will def look you up on our travels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 06:54
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication
Thank you so much. Please look us up when you're in the area.

Only people mentioned by n2Light in this post can reply
18 March, 07:05
In response Quantumly Free to her Publication
Knoxville,TN. We will be opening in June.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
18 March, 08:32
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
wowza! I live in Johnson City area. Will have take a little trip!