Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
19 March, 12:54
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
im not supposed to listen to strangers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 March, 11:17
Well it's all sunshine and rainbows for many, while many others are suffering terribly. Loved ones lost in hospitals and nursing homes with no contact of family. Businesses ruined. Livelihoods destroyed. Family and friends still reeling from the devastating snow storm in Texas. Plan? Some have no time to ruminate or speculate about anything but trying to take care of family in rough times. At whatever point this "plan" kicks in it could be very anticlimactic. The misery and suffering going on in this world will take a long time to recover from.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
19 March, 11:05
Great Advice. And Practice Civil Disobedience....or at least I Am. God does for us what We cannot do for ourselves....But not what We Can imo.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
19 March, 04:23
In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication
This is very important. If every American stands up against this tyranny we can crush it.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
18 March, 09:50
I just don't understand how much time we have. i have stayed positive this whole time, and have been trusting the plan. But at this point, I'm seriously wondering how potus could come back? Isn't there a time period that he has to do it by? It's now almost April. i need some reassurance 😩

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
19 March, 11:51
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
noone gives specifics, just to " TRUST THE PLAN" just like you i am losing hope anything can be done. hope im wrong, but it looks as if we are screwed!

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
18 March, 08:00
News out from several sources (Simon Parkes and Gene Decode) white hat military generals are fractured, this is why nothing public has occurred. We The People will take back our country if they don't. Tic tock.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 March, 11:07
In response Patriot Lady to his Publication
If true, it is FINALLY time for folks to come to grips with the pure, plain and simple fact that WE have to end it!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr..............LET'S GO FOLKS! How far can you ALL be pushed until we say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"?