MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The Standard Hotel is shutting down, yes the same one that all the “rumors” came out of. Standard Hotel Hollywood is shutting down! 👀 This place is gona need a serious cleansing after the horrors thats taken place😭 #fallofthecabal #GREATAWAKENING #wwg1wga
07:04 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 07:52
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
some of the most heinous things have happened in those halls
🙏 i want to ask everyone here for a moment for prayers to the victims of this ancient evil🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
21 January, 07:41
Pedo home for hollywood and deaths to children. Bodies put in acid barrels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 January, 07:22
Sanctity of Human Life Day

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
21 January, 07:14
cleansing wont cut it. Burn it and plant some trees on it. Yikes! You couldn't GIVE me that place.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
21 January, 07:12
These places will be BURNED TO THE GROUND!!!!
#FACT

Sassy Deplorable @SeedsOFhope
21 January, 07:11
betting Schiff is super sad.