Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
18 March, 04:49
NO CONTEST!
#trump2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
18 March, 04:55
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
A good old duel -that's what real men suggest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know right! I love it. I have a favorite ballet dancer and he tattooed Putin to his chest. I was so confused why. Now I Know, he is a badass!
Ballet dancer is Sergi Polunin.
05:09 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 March, 03:23
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
HAD to scroll through your profile to find this!

Mentioned him to a Wide Awake Patriot friend who also is Russian, and an ex-prima. Her parents were dancing with Bolshoi; fled USSR; my friend born here.

Thank you for posting! cпасибо

19 March, 04:04
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I sometimes delete things with no traction, to keep helpful content easy to find 😊
https://youtu.be/i9z-XaKKo...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

19 March, 04:23
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Sergei Polunin, Take Me to Church by Hozier, Directed by David LaChapelle (1080p) on Vimeo

This is "Sergei Polunin, Take Me to Church by Hozier, Directed by David LaChapelle (1080p)" by John on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the…