Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
18 March, 10:20
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Sell out crowd...ratings would be through the roof.
If Biden doesn't do it, he looks like a 🐓💩.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Libre @AussieChick
18 March, 05:39
ld love to see that,pure Gold..Putin would destroy him🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 05:34
He start this movement on Euroasia during Clinton let sunk Kursk sub in 2000 during Bush jr. was in transition period.

This was Last time. Nuclear armed jets almost fly into Germany, but fortunatelly Bush finaly get it, and ensure Vladimir, that it was terrible mistake. Unfortunatelly all crew of Kursk know, what habbening, and their testimony will start WW3, so he must decided to let them died😔

Month before Kursk Putin during Moscow visit proposed Clinton, that RUSSIA JOIN NATO to END OPTION OF WAR ONCE AND FOR ALL, but CLINTON REFUSED. 😠

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
18 March, 05:10
BRILLIANT. BEYOND BRILLIANT. LOVE HIM

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
18 March, 04:55
A good old duel -that's what real men suggest.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
18 March, 05:09
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
I know right! I love it. I have a favorite ballet dancer and he tattooed Putin to his chest. I was so confused why. Now I Know, he is a badass!
Ballet dancer is Sergi Polunin.